We care about the environment
Conscious of the environmental theme, we have developed as Uribe & Schwarzkopf a pro ecology concept:
- International standard for sustainable logistics for building.
- Minimization of debris during construction.
- Solid waste management plan.
- We prioritize the use of light and recyclable materials low ecological impact.
- Architecture that seeks to minimize the CO2 footprint of edification.
- Sculptural volume that has sufficient shade to minimize the solar impact on the user.
- Use of materials with low solar reflectance.
- Use of clear, colorless glass to ensure the enough lighting.
- Vegetable jars that clog, filter and reflect the solar radiation; heat on sunny days and
keep the temperature on cold days; Protect from noise acting as acoustic screens.
- Green terraces on the surfaces of outdoor spaces which reduce the island heat effect in large cities.
- Rainwater retention system for irrigation and maintenance of green terraces.
- Use of native plants.
- Reuse of 35% gray water that allows us to decrease 33% of the water supply to the public grid.
- Efficiency in drinking water consumption through safer type toilets.
- Water heating system with reversible equipment (Heat pumps) that do not emit CO2.
- Building equipped with motion and lighting sensors LEDs in parking lots and communal areas that reduce energy consumption.
- Lighting in communal areas by programming of hours.
- Energy-efficient equipment labeled.
- Automated system of pressurization and mechanical ventilation.